Sunday, September 11, 2011

lavender

it's sunday
and i am still a good girl
no outing today
:)

cloudy day
and what i did today was kind of enjoy

online
watching tv drama
eating ferrero rocher from baby boy
chating with dad n mum

thanks again to my baby boy

he bought me two big boxes of ferrero rocher from langkawi
i love it very much
i didn't capture it because my phone's camera was suck
so i decided to google search
hahahahaha

except that
he did one romantic for me
maybe for others it might be very normal or simple thing
but for me was totally different

he is some kind of people that not really know how to express his feeling
but i know him well
this is why i love him so much


and yeah
this was what he did for me when he was at langkawi beach
i was wondering would he did that to me

when he came back from langkawi
i found out this photo inside his phone
i was freaking happy

my baby boy really did make my day

we might sometimes argue
but what i know the most is
i do love him so much
and i know he did the same thing too
<3

****

i hope i can go vacation to hokkaido someday
and i wish he is the one who accompany me

i love snow and i love lavender 
friends that know me well
will get to know
i don't like roses
but i did love lavender the most


i wish i will have lavender bouquet on my wedding day
<3

roses meant love for others
but lavender do meant love for me

this is the different 
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment