Friday, May 25, 2012

recent plan

accounting 3
here i come again
i was not afraid to say that i am going to resit again for my accounting 3
but that's not a good news 
so i was trying to keep quiet

so please don't use those weird sight to stare at me
i am not monster indeed 

i was telling myself
this was my very last chance
i should make it double hard working to get
as sir said
either you aim for A or you just fail
my target was A 
but if i can get B i will feel satisfied too

i will try my very best for the last chance

all the best to myself

****


so yeah
this is the new look of me

i just feel trying a new hair style
each time i change my hair style
seem like i am telling myself
is a new start once again
do my best so that i won't feel regret once again

evon tee
you only have once time to regret
no second time

i was kinda worry and scare when i am in the saloon
LOL
but seem like everyone trying to change hair style
why not me

after the new hair style 
i was satisfied with it
but i was worrying how about my parents and my boy
luckily they say it was nice and suit on me
thanks god
hahahahaha

and thank you to all my friends that comment for me
appreciate it very well
feel like flying when i saw those comment
hahahaha

do you think my new hair style suit me?
:)

****

here come my goal
i beg you will laugh at me
but i am serious on it


transformation of evon tee
hahahahaha

i wasn't try to diet
just wanna be more healthy and i hope my little tummy will gone
so i trying to eat this as my breakfast everyday
and my lunch will be kinda normal like usual
for dinner i will try to eat the little the better

and it's kinda work
my tummy seem getting smaller
hehehehe
i was so so so happy
and of course if you maintain 
i can guarantee you are well in the toilet
xD

and thanks to daddy
he bought me this set of DIY spa
so so so useful 
first with the body conditional, second with the body scrub and lastly with the body butter
my skin was so soft and whitening also
i did it once a week

lastly
i was trying to exercise currently
serious man
i beg my friends saw this will laugh at me
but i keep this as secret
i was trying to sit up every night before i sleep
my mum thought i gone crazy
hahahaahaha
cause my boy told me the best way to slim your tummy is sit up
so i try on it

and i tried twice to go jogging in my housing area
exhausted but worth
:)

i planning to transform myself to be better
before my boy come back 
a surprise for him?
yesssss!!!

i hope i can success
wish me luck?
:)


miss him so so much
gonna meet him middle of next month
and can't wait for our first trip

<3

3 comments:

  1. Your hairstyle really nice.My mum said nice too and she asked me to keep long hair and try to perm it like yours..but hell no...I'm not suit with it...I will look so freaking mature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha! you didn't try before how you know you not suit?!
      between say thanks to your mum! luckily is still nice..

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete