Wednesday, May 9, 2012

sot think

i was updating my bloggie during working time
*piakkkk
i know i am bad
but no customer is my best excuse to online
hahaha

working in boutique is like a good thing for me
the benefit is
you can meet different kind of customers
you can buy a lot of nice shirt with more discount
muahahahaha
i am so so so evil

but the bad thing is
you might use up all your salary
LOL
gg.com
and you might been in a freaking boring time when the whole afternoon without any customer
feel damn sleepy yet you can't even close your eyes
imagine that feeling
syok nya
xD

****

i was keep imagine
what am i imagine?

imagine my boy suddenly back to give me a surprise
surprise!
tadaa!
i think too much
==

imagine my mum will come with tutti frutti and maybe chatime
suprise!
tadaa!
i think too much again
><

seriously i miss my baby boy a lot
and there is still 2 months to go
i was like omg please
time please flies fast
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment