Wednesday, May 16, 2012

little secret

feel like my holidays already passed for few months
but actually my holidays only stay for 2 weeks ++
i was like so so so lifeless after back from Ipoh

wish everything goes well there
heard my aunt said uncle gonna discharge tomorrow
glad to hear that
god bless him
hope he recover soon

have to start to wear brace and start to learn walk everyday
add oil
all of us will support you

****

i beg my baby boy didn't view my bloggie
he always told me he didn't click in and view my blog for a long time
due to he is lazy to read so much of words
hahahahahaha
how cute he is

so i decided to update this blog with some secret
hehehehe
keep feel like telling him right now
but i control myself not to

guess what i did this morning
went post office and make a pos laju
a small little parcel for my baby boy


this is the surprise i am going to give him
might not be able to be with his side this coming friday birthday
due to he is still at his hometown
so i decided to give him this little surprise

a hand made birthday card once again
with our memory photo
sorry boy
due to i am busy at Ipoh these few days
so lack of time to make you more nicer card
but i promise i will make it more nicer next year
<3

except this birthday card
i post him a small box of panda chocolate biscuits
his favorite flavor of panda biscuits
hehehehehehe
hope he enjoy eat that biscuits at his house

18/05/2012
his 20th birthday

love him much much
the 2nd birthday with him
wish come true
<3

the people said it might receive tomorrow or maybe saturday
cause his hometown friday is holidays
hope tomorrow can get it
pleaseeeeee

****

countdown to our so called honeymoon trip
so so so excited
and i can't wait tomorrow is the day
hahahahahaha

actually is just a normal trip with my boy
2 days 1 night genting trip
the first trip of us
imma so so so so happy
!!!!

and i prepare to make baby some muffin
hope that he will love it
special hand made muffin from me to my boy
the first people that eat my muffin
hehehehehe


coming soon my boy
hope you love everything that i make for you
:)

****

hope this month gonna be a happy month
and wish my boy all the best in everything
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment