Sunday, May 13, 2012

3 days 2 nights in hospital

updating blog in hospital
the very first experience 
LOL

thursday night get to know uncle in hospital
fall from high place when guiding his workers when work
spine break 50%

so me and mummy decided to come ipoh with train on friday
to help along my cousin and aunty
so that they wont be so tired

8 screws and 3 standard steel to hold the spine
imagine that pain 
i got no idea how my uncle get through it
he not even try to complain that his wound is pain or what

so me and my cousin sis overnight at hospital for 2 nights
so that my aunty wont so tired have to overnight here so many nights
can't really sleep well due to the nurse came in every 1 hour
i was get shock to the door sound
LOL

yeah
you know
hospital story
make me feel so scary
between i still can sleep a little bit

uncle can't really eat well
he only ate bread and drink protein only
so the mean from hospital always ate by me and my cousin sis
omg it was like night mare
no matter how tasty it is
but how can you eat well in hospital?

i wish my uncle can recover soon
he is the toughest man i ever see
add oil uncle
and god bless him

gonna back KL tomorrow
hope everything goes well

* thanks for my boy that called me every night before i sleep
his caring make me feel warm although i am in the hospital
thank you
and i love you
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment