Saturday, November 12, 2011

bad condition


100% tired face
panda eyes, bad skin condition and messy hair
this is what i look like in house

:)

****

actually nothing special to update
i just feel kinda boring
so i find something to update

today i slept until 2pm only wake up
omg i am so so so overmuch
if my dad know bout this sure i get scold
hahahahaha

so shhhhhhh don't tell him please

woke up and had my so call brunch
after that planed to cut my fringe
it's too long
i can't take it anymore
but at last there was too many customers
so i decided to went back without cut my fringe
ishhhhhh

a bad afternoon for today
something happened
personal thing
make my whole afternoon down
i cried for about 1 hour non stop
and i just looked like mad girl 
crazy

i hate myself especially when i am crying
look so stupid and childish
but i just can't control my tears
seriously
i am not joking
whenever i am sad or fear
i will cry

as people said
girls are make by water
so we always cry
LOL

my boy comfort me this afternoon
so that i felt better
thanks to him
<3

sometimes you know it very much
cry can't solve any problem
but when you cry
you will feel better
that's true

maybe just for girls

****

how's it look like?
this is breakfast for my baby
hash brown, sausage, popcorn chicken and eggs
:)

enjoyed making breakfast for him
enjoyed watching he eating my breakfast
enjoyed washing his plates
enjoyed hearing he say thank you to me

i really did enjoy every moment that with him
he is part of my life

thanks baby
and i love you
<3

i know you knew that more than anyone

ps* tomorrow going to make breakfast for him again
cheesy sausage, french fries, hash brown and eggs
teehee
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment