Saturday, July 23, 2011

times

the sixth day after accident
feel like i'm still dreaming
but i knew it very much
it's not a dream

wound getting better
my left hand can move more than before
the wound beside my eye getting smaller
and the wound at the back better
i think

the best good news

our charlene going to change back normal wad tomorrow
miss her so much
miss the time spending with her
hope she recover soon

god bless her

i'm glad that my baby boy and giam are getting better
the most lucky thing in the entire world
they all are safe and fine

****

honestly
i was damn afraid at the time
when the car turned up side down
i was still blur inside
when i felt the pain
i thought this is the end of my life

and i'm afraid that i can't meet my parents and baby anymore
the most horror feeling i ever felt
scary than the pain of my wound 

when the time i opened my eyes
i saw my baby boy in front of me
i was like
thanks god
thanks that my boy was alright
and thanks god that i'm still alive

i can't imagine i lost any one of them
and i'm glad that i still have them

feel like telling daddy, mummy and baby
that i love them so damn much
i really do love them very much
and please don't ever leave me without my permission

every night when i'm going to cry because of the pain
think bout charlene, think bout my boy
i was going to get through all these thing
just a little pain
so what

life still go on
i will fight for it

thanks for the caring
thanks for the wishes

evon will be back very soon
<3

1 comment: